Welcome, Exceptional Americans!
What does it mean to be a Christian and a man? How does having faith in Jesus, and living authentically and real go together? These are some of the many things that we will be talking about here. What else will we be discussing?
- We will talk about sex and pornography.
- We will talk about real friendships and accountability.
- We will talk a little about politics. Not much, but sometimes.
- We will talk about how to actually live out your faith in your life and not be weird.
- We will talk about weird Christianity. There is a lot of that going around.
- We will talk about being a man, both in this culture, and in church.
A quick side note. I will talk to you just like I speak with someone who knows me or one of my brothers. I will not curse every other word, but from time to time I may say something like shit (as in, “that’s bullshit”) or dammit, etc. I will not be getting vulgar or dropping the F bomb or other extreme expletives. Now you know what will be coming. Oh, if you don’t like this, tell me why. This is the way many of you speak as well.
- We will talk about money, which effects every part of your life.
- We will talk about and with ministries, pastors and clergy. Ministry and those involved has its own special challenges with living authentically.
- We will talk about women.
- We will talk about the Bible and Theology. This is where we will figure out how our faith is reflected in life, and how our life reflects our faith.
What does all this have to do with a website named The Exceptional American? Click here to find out.
To find out more about me, and what I do, click here.
To see what we are talking about and join in the conversation, click here.
All in all, welcome, and enjoy!